Wednesday 9 October 2013

THE EXPERIMENT PT 1


Lets have some fun People!!!!! Those who are close to me are aware that when it comes to hair (especially my hair), i love taking chances. When we talk about our hair and colouring it of any sort, what immediately becomes synonymous with this is BREAKAGE of a certain degree. Well my objective of this experiment is to find out whether its the hair dyes that cause the damage on their own accord or negligence on our parts after the application. For this, i have only one box of "Pigeon Blond" hair dye (the blondest i could find for this process). I am going to apply this to the ends of my hair (the weakest and oldest part of our hair). Oh! and another objective is to find out if i am going to achieve the exact colour on the packaging. Well this is an unecessary risk but its just hair, right? Lets have some fun!!!!!. These are the before pix, stay tuned for the after pix when the deed is done.









THE EXPERIMENT PT 2 (FAILURE)
I had two objectives for this experiment. So far the second objective has eluded me. I didnt quite achieve the color the package advertised after i followed all the instructions. Maybe i must be color blind or i just dont know. My ends look nothing like a color blond. Lets see if it will survive !!!


This was taken 30 minutes after i had washed out the color (the package said "Pigeon Blond"). I followed the instruction on the package. I then slattered in my deep conditioner


Side View. Nothing!!! Damp hair with conditioner
Aerial View. At this point i knew either i was color blind or the Pigeon Blond color was hiding somewhere underneath that mass of hair. Peep the situation at the front

This was taken the following Day. Still No Pigeon Blond. I applied almost the whole box of products to my ends and rubbed off the residue on my edges. My ends look the darkest. lol. Pix with the flash off
Granted, my hair picked up a bit of color but nothing like the box said it will. Does this look like a Blond color? smh. Pix with flash on

The only part of my hair that picked up some color, which by the way looked nothing like pigeon blond. Pix taken with the flash on. 

Heatless bun. My hair is very obedient when saturated with water.
In all this was a disaster!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment