Saturday 12 October 2013

PREPOO/BAGGY METHOD


 This is what i do before i wash/shampoo my hair on wash days. I sometimes prepoo and baggy the night before i wash or continuously for several days. What i love about this method is that apart from making my hair so soft, i can always throw it into a bun and go about my daily activities without anyone realizing it. The wonders of natural hair!!!!




One of my Favorite Oils so far. I cant wait to try out Jamaican Black Castor Oil







My bantu knots. Four (4) on each side





I didn't intend to wash my hair just yet. I wanted to stretch the prepoo and baggy method a few days more (and this is possible). All i did was unravel the bantu knots from the previous night and without brushing or detangling, i put all my hair into a knot/bun.

All the buns/knots i put my hair into are done loosely. No tension whatsoever on my edges.




I gave my bun/Knot a bit of style with my favorite hair accessory and i stepped out to conquer the world

No comments:

Post a Comment