Saturday 12 October 2013

STORY OF MY LIFE - I HAVE GOT REAL ISSUES!!



Dandruff and I.

This blog is not just for the cute hair stuff but also to document the not soo cute stuff too.
Hello my name is Abi and i suffer from severe dandruff.
Name all the dandruff medications and hair products and i can assure you that i have used them all before.
Its soo embarrassing when i have it flaking and flying all over my clothes. Not Cute!!!!!!
The length of my hair just wont allow me to have a clean scalp during wash times. Drats!! 

The edges of my hair gives me the most concern.
I always spend extra minutes washing my hair and no one has got time for that.
I miss my TWA aka short hair.



After 8 weeks in a weave, this is what i was left with - a scalp full of flaky flakes.



Two jumbo strand twist after detangling.

I desperately needed to wash my hair to get rid of this situation.

I have very real issues and its driving me crazy. Oh short hair.





Dirty flaky scalp

This is the amount of hair i shed after detangling (sidenote - i had not detangled in two months)

I had to look cute somehow

Favorite accessory

I wasnt ready to wash my hair, i needed motivation. i put my hair into four sections, two strand twisted each side and held it all together with a barrette. Hmmm am thinking of doing the style a bit more neatly on semi stretched hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment