Sunday 10 November 2013

JEBA NATURALS

Sometime ago I was contacted by a rep for JEBA NATURALS, a Ghanaian hair product line right here in Ghana. I was given two of their products to review. These products were given to me for free but this is not going to influence my review in any way since it is going to be my honest opinion and am not being paid to do this.

Hair product lines in Ghana should start this practices of giving product out for review instead of shoving chemicals down our throats. A lot of people are joining the healthy hair and life band wagon and companies need to tap into this. A few companies have already embarked on giving products for reviews and give aways. Kudos and we need more product lines to sit up and learn from this.

In a separate post i will document (with pix as usual) my honest thoughts (aka my REVIEW) about this product.




2 comments: