Sunday 10 November 2013

JEBA NATURALS HAIR DEODORIZER REVIEW

 Hello Everyone,
So a while back, i was contacted by a rep from JEBA NATURALS and given a few products from their line to try out and post a review. My lazy self has finally gotten round to posting this review but it was worth the wait.



(250ml/Fl Oz)


 Contains
Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Herbs infusion, Aloe Vera extracts, Sorbitol Syrup

For braids, Wigs, Dreadlocks and more.
Anti-Dandruff
Anti-Itch Formula
OIL FREE

Jeba Naturals Hair Deodorizer is an oil free formulation that is specially formulated for your Braids, Wigs, Dreadlocks and more.
It contains Special ingredients that prevents dandruff leaving your hair always fresh and clean.

Directions
Spray small amount of Jeba Deodorizer evenly throughout hair and scalp, massage and style. Repeat if needed. For best results do not rinse.



MY REVIEW 
My routine with this product was that, for the first two weeks i generously spritz around my edges every day and for the subsequent weeks i spritz once or twice.

My thoughts

This product is not oily and dries very fast so i was not worried about walking around with wet hair. 
I go to the gym twice a week and on Wednesdays i go for salsa thus there is a lot of sweating under this weave and rightly so because i wanted to stretch this product to its limit. After every session i spritz my hair and blow dry on the cool setting on my hand dryer or simply air dry my hair. 
The labeling says deodorizer and i kid you not, it indeed eliminates any odors and leaves a minty fragrance.

Side Note: For the anti-itch part, i wasn't completely sold. My hair itched when it itched and that's all i will say.
 


Usually after taking down my braid installments or a weave, this is the condition around my edges (the most dandruff prone area). disrespectful and wont let me be famous!!!!

IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY WEAVE INSTALLMENT :To review this product, i waited until i got my hair all weaved up. This was going to allow me to really depict clearly through pictures if this product would work for me.

WEEK ONE : No signs of flaky flakes. But at this point the jury was still out and so i wasn't swayed, moved or impressed.

WEEK TWO : No dandruff but the jury was still out. I thought it was a fluke at this point and was quiet frankly expecting flakes.

WEEK THREE : FIRM BELIEVER!! THUMBS UP !! VERY IMPRESSED!! Currently in my FOURTH WEEK and i have no issues or qualms with this product, well, except with the anti-itch part this product is supposed to take care of.


DISCLAIMER : This product was gifted to me thus I did not purchase it with my money. My review is honest and was not influenced by this fact whatsoever.

Thank you JEBA NATURALS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment