Saturday 12 April 2014

SHEABUTTER COTTAGES’ SANKOFA DAY MEETUP



Last weekend (5/04/2014) I attended the meet up organized by the founder of sheabutter cottage (Mrs. Akua Wood). If you couldn’t make it, then you missed out greatly. For me it wasn’t just about the products on display that caught my fancy. The highlight of my day was meeting all the lovely ladies (and yes there were a lot of natural haired beauties and some relaxed hair ladies too). I saw amazing products, hairstyles and great personalities. It was a pleasure meeting for the first time some of y’all who follow me on face book. Thank you.
 
Such an amazing view. I dare you to say natural aight beautiful

Such a neat hairstyle. Hair envy, totally. Annette Akye of Beautique and  naturalista gh

I was blown away by this style. Micro twists. wow!!!

And of course my room mate made an appearance. Banging hair!!!!!


Thank you Mrs. Wood, I am sure the turn up for this years’ meet-up was encouraging, right? It gets better each year. I was gifted a bottle of Haitian Black Castor to review. Be on the lookout for that in another post.

Haitian Black Castor Oil



No comments:

Post a Comment