Tuesday 29 April 2014

AFRICAN THREADING

Over the weekend i finally succumbed and comb detangled my hair after constant finger detangling for almost 5 months. I was expecting two outcomes. One, either to loose a lot of hair and go crazy or to just comb out the shed hairs. Well, i was surprised nonetheless when i only eliminated just shed hair (yesss!!! i inspected it). Finger detangling can do no wrong as far as i am concerned. I dont even own a rat tail comb. I forgot to take pictures after i took down the threads. Soo sorry about that.



No!! I am not relaxed, tex laxed or have i chemically altered my hair (well except for colour treating it) and no i am not suffering from heat damage.




1 comment:

  1. how do u colour treat? black Tea...i hear it can be a mild dye and it good for conditioning too. i tried it once; the conditioning works but i don't know about the dye though

    ReplyDelete