Tuesday 10 December 2013

WASH DAY

Next after the overnight prepoo was washing. I shampooed and then conditioned.  Both the shampoo and conditioner cost GH C1.99 at Shoprite and you can find it at game as well. The shampoo didn’t strip my hair at all, in fact because of the oil and honey I had prepooed with my hair was still insanely soft after shampooing. I applied the conditioner and worked it into my hair section by section and lightly finger detangled to get the shed hairs from my hair.
Shampoo GH C1.99

Conditioner GH C1.99


Allowed to air dry

 Since a protein deep conditioner is in the works in a day or two, I didn’t apply too much styling products to my freshly washed hair. I allowed it to air dry in huge Bantu knots to stretch it out a bit and then applied argan oil (I bought the argan oil from the sheabuttercottageGhana or akuawood.co.uk). I will think of something to do to my hair in case I need to step out.




Happy Scalp, happy me.

My edges aren't inflamed as it used to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment