Tuesday 10 December 2013

STYLE OF THE DAY

Even though I meant to deep condition after washing my hair, it’s Wednesday and that can only mean salsa. I am definitely not your everyday twist girl. With my length it takes forever to install, hurts my tuchus and gives me single strand knots. I like twists but am not crazy about them. On the other hand I am your everyday UPDO girl. Few accessories and I can create masterpieces.
A leave in conditioner, argan oil for sealimg, four hair bands and two bobby pins later I was ready to step out and conquer the world.
Enjoy your hair

Courtsey of Whoissugar (she flat twisted the hair at the back but i was hard pressed for time and so a bun it became)

The actual very messy bun




Hmmmm

Henna puts such color into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment