Thursday 23 October 2014

DARK 'N' LOVELY BRAIDS' N WEAVES SYSTEM

A few months back the lovely people at Dark 'n' Lovely (Courtesy Aretha Yorke Sabeng and Annette Akye of NaturalistaGh) contacted me to review products from their Braids' n Weaves line. This line of product is geared towards "keeping your braids or weaves as neat and fresh as the first day!!"


Given my sordid and constant battles with dandruff, i am very eager to try this system out. I will install braids to expose my scalp so that i can review this line well and tell y'all how it works.
I was given enough products for a giveaway as well. One lucky person will stand the chance of walking away with a complete set of Dark 'n' Lovely's Braids and Weaves line of products. Please stay tuned for the review and the giveaway.

The complete line consist of;

Braid's n Weaves ANTI-ITCH SCALP BASING SOOTHER

Braids'n Weaves ANTI-ODOUR HAIR REFRESHER


Braids'n n Weaves S.O.S HAIRLINE


Braids'n Weaves ANTI-FLAKES WATERLESS SCALP WASH
 

If you follow me on my facebook page then you must have seen my review and thoughts on each product.


Later Chicas.

1 comment:

  1. Want to know if dark n lovely has natural hair food products

    ReplyDelete